Friday, January 27, 2012

3rd Club Penguin Sound File Review- Ryan Wwe1

Hello Penguins!
In this Club Penguin Sound File, I will be interviewing Ryan Wwe1! You may know him from his Twitter or his blog, Ryan Wwe1 CP. As usual, we will ask him 5 questions about Club Penguin and 5 questions about the real world. Let's get the interview started!

The newest Club Penguin party, the Underwater Expedition is just days away. What are your theories about this upcoming expedition?
Ryan Wwe1 says:
My theories about the upcoming party are that Rookie may NOT be the mascot coming, maybe it's Herbert, or possibly Klutzy, and then the Agents will have to go on a mission to SAVE Rookie from Herbert, and Klutzy. Also, we need to un sink the island because Herbert is drowning us.

Pufflescape is the newest Club Penguin mini-game. Has it helped you understand more how your puffles brain thinks?
Ryan Wwe1 says:
Well, I don't have a puffle.

Do you think their should be a Club Penguin Bank?
Ryan Wwe1 says:
I do! I think it would be a good way for the penguins to save up their coins, and I think it would be cool if we could put a certain amount in so we can save up for future items.

What are your thoughts about Club Penguin hacking?
Ryan Wwe1 says:
Hm.. Well.. I think it's pretty stupid. You can't hack a corporation like DISNEY, and if you did you would be found withing 2 hours, and you'd be taken to court trying to testify against some of the best lawyers, so it's just stupid.

Club Penguin has many bugs that affects penguin's game play. Who is the one to blame for all these bugs?
Ryan Wwe1 says:
The one's to blame , I feel, are the coders. They screw up a LOT, with the coding, maybe it's because they're new, I don't know, but they should at least test it thoroughly so that they know users will get the best quality.

Superbowl 46 is on February 5. Who are you rooting for? Giants or the Patriots?
Ryan Wwe1 says:
Giants.

The U.S. Congress is trying to take the Internet down. What are your thoughts about this?
Ryan Wwe 1 says:
I think that if the U.S. Congress did this, than they would basically be at war with the whole United States. People have jobs, people have lives, and people use the Internet to talk to people half way around the world. It's stupid, and if it happens, there will be hel* to pay.

Temple Run, the #1 app in the App Store has been taking the world by storm! Have you ever played this game?
Ryan Wwe1 says:
I have played this game! I LOVE that game! My highest score is like 2.8 million! :D

Have you ever tried planking before?
Ryan Wwe1 says:
No, it's stupid. xD

The world has gone viral of LMFAO's Sexy And I Know It music video? Have you ever watched it?
Ryan Wwe1 says:
I have, and it gave me nightmares.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy © Copyright Lemonlime6 2010 - 2012. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.