Friday, January 27, 2012

4th Club Penguin Sound File Review- Frosty Badge

Hello Penguins!
The 4th Club Penguin Sound File is right in this post! And guess whose in this interview? The one and only... FROSTY BADGE! You may know him from his Twitter (Frosty has 1,000+ Followers) or his Club Penguin blog, Everything Club Penguin. Like every Sound File, I will ask him 5 questions about Club Penguin and 5 questions about the real world. Without a further ado, let's get this interview STARTED!

The first Club Penguin app, Puffle Launch is on iOS devices and Andriod devices. Have you ever played it? If you did, what are your thoughts about the app?
Frosty Badge says:
Yes, I've played Puffle Launch since it first came out as an app. My thoughts: it's a fun game, and a great way to earn coins on-the-go!

You have been really close to your orange puffle, Rawr. Are you planning on getting anymore puffles?
Frosty Badge says:
I am planning so far to keep Rawr as my only puffle! :)


Club Penguin UK is announcing to have an official Club Penguin UK Magazine for people in Europe only. What do you think about this?
Frosty Badge says:
I've heard of the magazine, but never got around to looking at it. So far, from what I hear, it's going to be awesome!

Have you ever thought Club Penguin was taking the member only stuff too far?
Frosty Badge says:
I honestly don't think they are.

Will you ever think Club Penguin will have their own official Twitter and Facebook account?
Frosty Badge says:
It's come to my understanding that they already have a Twitter account, @CPParents -- as for Facebook, i'm sure they're working on it.

Do you think little kids playing violent games including blood will affect children's brains?
Frosty Badge:
Depending on how young the children are, it could affect children's brains. My 5 year old cousin recently learned about death and is already freaked out about when my Aunt, Uncle and everyone else he cares about a lot is going to die.

Who do you think will win the Super Bowl?
Frosty Badge says:
I don't watch sports, so I wouldn't know, lolz.

Today is National Peanut Butter Day, what are you planning to do on this "special" day?
Frosty Badge says:
Absolutely nothing xD However, if I could do anything on this day, I'd go to Disneyland! ;D

Last year, McDonald's added apples to children's Happy Meals. What are your thoughts about this new addition to the meal?
Frosty Badge says:
I think it's stupid, lolz. The rest of the meal is still unhealthy, so why put apples in the first place?

Few months ago, your idle, Lady Gaga reached 18 million followers on Twitter. How'd you react to this and when did you first hear this news?
Frosty Badge says:
I think she deserves the followers and fans =)

Let's give Frosty Badge a hand answering these questions. Remember to, follow Frosty Badge on Twitter and check out his Club Penguin blog, Everything Club Penguin.

~Lemonlime6~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy © Copyright Lemonlime6 2010 - 2012. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.