Tuesday, August 31, 2010

New Club Penguin Fall Fair Reviewed By You!


Last week, The Club Penguin team asked us what we were looking up to the Fall Fair, and Moon Girl 1 said:
" I'm really looking forward to see all the puffles at the famous puffle circus! I
have spent a lot of time last year watching all of the puffles perform, and I think I
am ready to be a puffle trainer this year! I have been training my puffles in my igloo
for a very long time now. I really can't wait now!"

Very creative, Moon Girl 1!

For next weeks Reviewed By You, Club Penguin is going to ask you what is the most challenging stamp so far.

Well, the most challenging stamp is mostly any member stamp. *sighs*
But anyways tell us what is the most challenging stamp so far?

- Lemonlime6 Lemonlime6's CP Cheats President

No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy © Copyright Lemonlime6 2010 - 2012. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.