Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Club Penguin 2 Item's Coming In Series 14 And All Coin Code's Does Not Takes You To Series 13

As Many of you guys know Series 14 will be coming really soon and I emailed them I never knew That the Life Ring And The Black Glasses Are In Herbert Revenge And If I knew that A long Time Ago I would have The Star-T-Shirt and The Red Ski Goggles so I emailed them if those 2 item's will be in Series 14 and said yes! So if you want proof here if it!

First here is proof why all toys are not series 13 2nd here is the proof what will be in series 14!

This is awesome! Now many penguin's can get the Star-T-Shirt From series 1,8 and 9 and the Red Ski Goggles from Series 2 and  5! Do you like this Upcoming thing's In series 14? Also Many people say every code takes to series 13 but they don't see the email for proof!

Bye! -Wwe Vs Wwf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy © Copyright Lemonlime6 2010 - 2012. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.