Monday, October 24, 2011

1st Club Penguin Sound File Review- Lewis670

Hello Penguins!
The first Club Penguin Sound File is in and today we are interviewing Lewis670! We will ask him 10 questions 5 about Club Penguin and 5 about his life. Below are the questions that I asked and that Lewis will answer.

How Does It Feel Being a Club Penguin Player?
Lewis670 says:
"It feels great to play Club Penguin! Especially blogging about it!"

Who got you interested in playing Club Penguin and posting about it?
Lewis670 says:
"Well. I used to be a big fan of Supposedcp. I used to visit his website daily for Club Penguin Cheats and eventually started my own blog. Which led to other blogs, Until I made Club Penguin Tutorials.

Who got you in the mood making graphics?
Lewis670 says:
"Well. One day, I really hated my old site's look . So I decided to re-design it. I used many programs to design it until I came to Photoshop and eventually learned how to use it."

If you worked for Club Penguin, what position would you wanna work in?
Lewis670 says:
"If I worked in Club Penguin I would personally want to control the mascots. I've always been curious how they manage to control them, etc. And when the mascots aren't around then I would probably want to be a mod I would love to control the safety around Club Penguin."

Suppose Club Penguin got hacked. When they got hacked, you were online. What would you do to stop the hacking using your penguin?
Lewis670 says:
"Mmm. That's a hard one. I guess I would probably, Contact Club Penguin. My penguin would be useless in this situation, So I'd probably log off and let Club Penguin team do it's job and try to stop it.

What would you wanna be when you grow up? And why would you wanna be that?
Lewis670 says:
"When I grow up; I would want to be a Web Designer. I feel like that's something that really makes me happy, Designing. And I'd love to find out more about it by studying to be one. You know what they say, Do what you love.

Many states around the USA are taking bullying seriously Have you ever got bullied in any way? If you did, how did you get bullied?
Lewis670 says:
"Um. I guess every one has. And it is a serious matter. I guess I've been called a couple of names. Personally, I think it happens because a sad thing happened in the bullies' life. My advice: If you get bullied, Tell a Parent or Teacher."

How do you feel if someone stole your graphics without permission. What would you do to them and what would you say?
Lewis670 says:
"Oh my gosh, this has happened to me so many times I just decided to ignore it. Haha. But when I get told someone has and I'm in a bad mood , Watch out. I go ninja on you! Haha."

The main holiday of October is Halloween. It is just right around the corner. Since it's getting really close, what are you being for Halloween?
Lewis670 says:
"I am not planning on getting dressed this year. But if I did I would probably choose something really scary like the joker or something. And yes the joker is scary for me. Haha."

A few weeks ago, former CEO of Apple, Steve Jobs did. Where did you hear this breaking news and how did you react?
Lewis670 says:
"I first heard of this on Twitter, It's usually where I hear news first. And My first reaction to this was, 'WOW, One of the earth's revolutionary people has just died.' I couldn't believe how much commotion he caused. He was truly a loved person.

Anyone liked the interview? Don't forget to follow Lewis670 on Twitter and be sure to check out Lewis' http://www.clubpenguintutorials.com !

~Lemonlime6~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy © Copyright Lemonlime6 2010 - 2012. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.