Saturday, February 4, 2012

Lemonlime6's Super Bowl Party On Club Penguin Fun & Fails

Hello Penguins!
It's Super Bowl Sunday and I, Lemonlime6 decided to host a Super Bowl Party at igloo. But, no one came since the penguins don't know about the Super Bowl! FAILURE! Oh, whoops, sorry about that. I just had to say that. But, I did have some fun and eventually had some fails. Look at my Super Bowl XLVI (46) Party fun and fails:

Super Bowl Party Fun:
I didn't have any football attire but I seemed to mix and match some items that looked like football attire. I wore those items and seemed to rock out the outfit at the Fashion Show.



Super Bowl Party Fails:

I had some nachos all to myself:

Until..

I barfed.

I got so mad at the TV since they were playing the worst commercials in my opinion. So I decided to throw snowballs at the TV until...

the TV lost signal.

Well, eventually you have to have some fails in your life. But, my question to you is, who do you want to win the Super Bowl, Giants or the Patriots? Go Patriots! teehee. In a comment, tell us who you want to win!

~Lemonlime6~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy © Copyright Lemonlime6 2010 - 2012. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.