Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Club Penguin Reviewed By You: New Years

Hello Penguins!
Last week the Club Penguin Team asked us what we were looking forward to for the new year. This is what Reeio said:

im looking forward to what happens to a certain polar bear. I also can't wait for the parties and coins for change i love donating. 
Waddle On CP

Awesome, Reeio! I think every penguin want to know what Herbert is up too now!

I wonder what Herbert is up to during 2011! Remember when Herbert managed to land an earthquake on Club Penguin? That was kind of funny! xD Next week Club Penguin wants to know what is the greatest threat to the peace on the island? I am so think of Herbert when I hear this question! What do you think of?




-Lemonlime6 Lemonlime6's CP Cheats President

No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy © Copyright Lemonlime6 2010 - 2012. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.