Friday, February 25, 2011

Im Taking A Break!

Hello Penguins!
The title says it all. I, Lemonlime6,is taking a break of blogging Club Penguin Cheats. That does NOT mean that Im quitting blogging about Club Penguin.

Now, the reason Im taking a break is that I have really got my grades lower. Getting my grades lower is like, not even cool! I've tried to give you the best cheats I can, but I just can't do it right. I also try to give you the latest cheats, but I know I have to study for my tests. I still blogged about the updates but ended up not studying. This doesn't mine Im deleting the blog. Im just taking a break. I am the only one in the team that's going to take a break for your information. Eventually, my great authors will post the latest cheats!

C'ya for now! And keep waddling around the frozen island also known as Club Penguin!


~Lemonlime6 Lemonlime6's CP Cheats President

No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy © Copyright Lemonlime6 2010 - 2012. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.