Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New Club Penguin EPF Messages!



Hello Penguins!
Most of you penguins finished this week's Field Op. Once you completed it, your got a message from Herbert! This is what Herbert told us to us Elite Agents.

“Mwa ha ha! Well done, Elitist Pompous Frauds! You managed to find and disarm Klutzy’s alarm clock! Such heroes! Now if you’d be so kind to give me the circuits I need for Protobot, we can end this foolishness. I await your surrender.”

After reading this message, your Spy Phone should light up blue, once again!

I received a message from Gary, and Herbert.

“Transmitting to all frequencies. Herbert – why are you attacking us? We thought you had changed your ways. You helped us save the island once!”

“Tick tock agents. I’ve left you a special surprise somewhere. I don’t mean to ‘box’ you in, but if I were you, I’d hurry up and find it…”

Sound like Herbert is up to something right over at the Box Dimension! Could it be the Field Op or he could put a trap. Leave your ideas below!

~Lemonlime6 Lemonlime6's CP Cheats President

No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy © Copyright Lemonlime6 2010 - 2012. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.