Saturday, March 19, 2011

Club Penguin Bug: Stampbook Not Loading

Hello Penguins!
I was playing Puffle Launch and then got a stamp. I then ended the game and clicked on my Penguin Player Card to check out my new stamp from Puffle Launch. All of a sudden, the "Where's my book cover?" page popped up. On the bottom of that message, it has the member badge saying to renew your membership. But instead of saying that, it is blinking with saying to renew your membership in different languages. Check it out:
Gif Created on Make A Gif
Please Note: This may happen to certain penguins so don't expect this would happen to your stampbook.

Pretty weird, eh? Plus, when I attempt to close the page, it won't even let me! And, the stampbook on the page isn't even my one! These bugs really annoying since I can't even check out my stampbook! Club Penguin better fix this bug ASAP! If they don't, penguins with this problem may even quit Club Penguin! What do you think about this? Leave your thoughts below. Until then... Waddle On!

~Lemonlime6 Lemonlime6's CP Cheats President

2 comments:

  1. When You Stop Being A Member, It Happens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I know. But, it won't let you close the page and click on the button to renew your membership!

    ReplyDelete

Privacy Policy © Copyright Lemonlime6 2010 - 2012. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.