Sunday, March 27, 2011

New EPF Message From Herbert

Hello Penguins!
I was logging on to check out the pranks that are getting pulled at the April Fools Party when I noticed, my EPF Spy Phone was blinking blue which means I got a message~ And guess who the message was from? Herbert P. Bear! Check out his evil message:

"Stop calling me polar bear, you Ultimate Pea-brain 10,000!"

This was a reply from Protobot's message that said instead of calling Herbert, "Herbert", Prtobot called him "polar bear." So does this mean, they are splitting up from teaming up together on destroying the EPF? Leave your predictions below. Until then... Waddle On!

~Lemonlime6 Lemonlime6's CP Cheats President

No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy © Copyright Lemonlime6 2010 - 2012. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.