Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Club Penguin Watch Dog's Fun Week is Back!


Hello Penguins!
It's true! From all the laziness of me, I decided to just bring the fun alive again to all of you guys! Here is the schedule of Fun Week:

Monday is...:

"Monday Madness is when I talk to you guys on a Club Penguin Xat chat for at least 20-30 minutes. We'll talk about anything!"

Tuesday is...:

"Toy Tuesday is when I show you a great and exciting Club Penguin toy. If it's on my wish list or that I own, I'll post it!"

Wednesday is...:

"Riddle Wednesday is when I post a riddle on the "Fun Week" page. The riddle is something that is Club Penguin related. Tweet your answers to my Twitter account putting @Lemonlime6CPMM and your answer."

Thursday is...:

"Twitter Thursday is when I follow 20 penguins on Twitter and list 10 penguins. I will give shout outs and just have fun!"

Friday is...:

"Funny Picture Friday is when a post a funny picture, obviously. All the pictures will be added into the "Fun Week" page. You can also send ideas for the next picture on my Twitter or just comment on the latest post."
Sounds fun, right? But, there is some days or weeks that I may not do Fun Week for personal reasons.

~Club Penguin Watch Dog Team~

Follow us on Twitter today! http://twitter.com/#!/Lemonlime6CPMM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy © Copyright Lemonlime6 2010 - 2012. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.