Thursday, September 1, 2011

Club Penguin I Love Pizza Shirt Dance


Hello Penguins!
The new Penguin Style is here meaning brand new clothes your member penguin can wear. A very nice graphic tee was in the catalog. It's like a "I LOVE NY" shirt. But instead of NY it's just a picture of pizza. I really liked the shirt so I obviously bought it. After that, I wanted to see if my penguin would grab a pizza and eat it. Sure enough, it did! A picture of my penguin eating pizza is below:

Now, whenever we go to the Pizza Parlor, we can actually eat pizza! I wonder if Club Penugin is going to have a I Love Coffee shirt and the penguin is actually drinking coffee.

~Lemonlime6~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy © Copyright Lemonlime6 2010 - 2012. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.